1. Information We Collect on Our Own Behalf. (a) Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you. such as your full name. phone number, email address, or similar, when you register for an account. If you choose to purchase from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information. When you use Oracolxor.io or if you visit any of our platform websites, we may receive certain information about you as described below. We do not send any promotional emails; however, we may send you service-related emails related to your account. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by canceling your account.
2. How We Use Your Information. (a) We use the information that we collect to operate and be compliant with KYC and AML policies on Oracol Xor Platfrom Sites, Oracol Xor Gateway Service and to respond to your questions and concerns. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). (b) If you have given your consent. we use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our newsletter. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR. (c) We also use the information that we collect to help us improve the website(s) and our services.
3. How We Share Your Information (a) Personally Identifiable Information: Mouseflow will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Oracol Xor Inc.(for instance, on servers or databases co-Iocated with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our Sites ( Forum, Telegram, Facebook, Twitter etc). such as posting comments or reply to other posts will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our Sites copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our Sites , or if other users have copied or saved that information. (b) Non-Personally Identifiable information. We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data. referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain Services and those of our partners. Our partners also have the option to publish the results for their websites on the Service. Such results consist solely of non-personally identifiable information.
4. Storage and Processing. Your information collected through our Service may be stored and processed in Europe. or any other country in wich Oracol Xor Inc. or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. Oracol Xor Inc. may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information. to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or European Econonmic Area. please note that we will not transfer information, including personal data, to a country outside of the European Union or European Economic Area.
5. How We Protect Your Information. Oracol Xor Inc. is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Oracol Xor Inc. or guarantee that your information on the Gateway Service may not be accessed. disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms. we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. however. Therefore. we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site. you can contact us at email@example.com.
6. Privacy Shield. Oracol Xor Inc.self-certifies compliance with EU-US Privacy Shield at the U5. Department of Commerce. Oracol Xor Inc. complies with the EU GDPR framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use. and retention of personal data from European Union member countries. Oracol Xor Inc. has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.